Gonorrhea is one of the most common diseases passed from one person to another sexual activity. It is also known as the tripper.
caused by the Neisseria gonorrhea bacteria that grows and multiples quickly moist, warm areas of the body such as the cervix, urethra, mouth or rectum. Gonorrhea can be cured.
The early symptoms of gonorrhea are often mild. Symptoms of gonorrhea usually within 2-10 days in sexual contact with an infected partner. A small number of people may be infected for several months without any symptoms. Some early symptoms of infection, lower abdominal pain, fever, nausea, pain during intercourse. This is not caused by sharing toilet and bathroom.
The symptoms include a yellowish discharge from the penis in men, which is painful and frequent urination. A few percent of infected men have no symptoms. The infection moves into the prostate, seminal vesicle and epididymis, causing pain and fever. Untreated, gonorrhea can lead to sterility.
Less than half of women with gonorrhea show symptoms or symptoms are mild enough to be ignored. Early symptoms include vaginal discharge, lower abdominal some unpleasant, irritation of the genitals, pain or burning urination and some abnormal bleeding. Women who leave these symptoms are treated can develop serious complications. The infection is usually spread to the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries, resulting in pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).
Men and women if gonorrhea is not treated, it can spread throughout the body, affecting joints and even heart valves.
Men, inflammation of the epididymis; prostate and urethra structure derived from untreated gonorrhea.
Women, the most common result of untreated gonorrhea is pelvic inflammatory disease, a serious infection of the uterus, which can lead to infertility.
gonorrhea and Ayurveda:
There are a number of herbal, ayurvedic treatment when gonorrhea, but the few herbs that are known to actually really healing properties of the state. However, it is necessary that these herbs in time to prevent the condition becomes chronic. Some Babool herbs, or Bala Beejbanda, Guduchi and Vriddadaru.
- cooked food, low in saturated fat.
- ghee is very beneficial to patients with gonorrhea.
- Kanji, after the water has left the rice is cooked, effective treatment of gonorrhea.
- barley, oats and fruits with high water content can help to provide some relief.
- Babool treatment of gonorrhea letters are important.
- Beejbanda or Bala, Guduchi and Virddadaru three herbs that are effective in the treatment of gonorrhea.
- Saribadyarishta, Shat Dhouta Ghrita, Piyumehantaka Rasa, Shatavari Lehya, Chandanadi Vati Chandana and Sara tail may help in the treatment of gonorrhea.
- A person with chronic gonorrhea can Chandanasava, Vasthya Mayantaka Ghrita Vang Bhasma, Rasakarpooradi Rasa and Chandraprabha Vati.
herbal treatment may include immune system stimulants, altenatives to help the mucous membranes, heat-clearing herbs urinary tract, urinary tract antiseptics and plasticizer, anti-inflammatory herbs.
Although the diet has no direct role in the treatment or prevention of spreading sexually transmitted diseases, supplements can help.